QW Transport delivers petroleum products to 800+ convenience stores and commercial accounts throughout West Texas, North Central Texas and Oklahoma. Our family of qualified drivers and dispatchers has created a loyal customer base, which has allowed our company to grow. We need more drivers and dispatchers to handle the demand for additional loads.
Our family atmosphere creates a successful environment for our drivers. They ‘Drive’ our business and want them to be part of QW Transport for many years. This philosophy reflects out high driver retention rates.
Our drivers are offered the best benefits in the industry, featuring:
- Opportunity to earn $65,000 or more annually
- Group Medical & Dental Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance Options
- 401(k) Plan with Matching Options
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Sick Leave After 1 year of Service
- Paid Vacation After 1 year of Service
- Signing Bonus (based on experience level)
- Referral Bonus
- Formal Training Program with Pay
- Customer-Specific Bonus Programs
- Clean Record Bonus
- Quarterly Safety Award Bonus
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Intellifuel In Cab Technology using iPads = LIMITED PAPERWORK
- Concentrated business in 5th largest market in United States
- 5 days on/2 days off schedule
We are always on the lookout for high performing individuals to join the QW Transport family.
Interested in learning more? Click on a link below.
What makes QW Transport stand out from our competitors?
Our focus is safe and on-time delivery. This approach has helped win the trust of our customers who look to us for their fuel delivery needs.
We provide our drivers with superior equipment and up-to-date technology. At the same time, QW Transport fosters strong safety practices and rewards drivers for top performance.